...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Style Award

At the finish line of the Marathon and Half Marathon, every finisher receives a medal. They have booths set up where you can get your medal engraved with your name and time when you exit the finish line area. My Aunt Carol was nice enough to offer to get mine engraved for me! I was pretty excited about it ( I didn't engrave mine last year). 

Of course I had to have my signature nail art for the Marathon. The lightning bolt is my good luck charm. I wore it last year for the Half, and I have a lighning bolt necklace I wear on occasions if I need some extra "luck."
And my outfit choice was a major hit! I got a lot of compliments before, during, and after the race! Spectators liked my color choices and fellow runners complimented my custom shoes! I was definitly the "brightest" runner on the road-- and my family didn't have too hard of a time spotting me on the course!

The Medal completes my ensemble.. don't ya think??!! :)

Thanks for viewing my post on my 2nd Half Marathon Experience! I hope you enjoyed reading about it as much as I did RUNNING in it!

Thank you fellow runners for staying motivated--- know that you are inspiring SOMEBODY out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment