...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











POP of color

Deciding what to wear for my race is always fun. I like to coordinate my running ensemble a little bit more than my every day run. I mean hey, thousands of people watching you run doesnt happen too often for me so why not!?! Since I will be rocking my awesome custom sneaks, I used them as my starting point to get an idea for what I wanted to wear-- starting from the ground up I guess you could say!


Over the years, I have adopted Blue as my unofficial uniform color. Don't ask why-- it just is what it is! So here I have a few items that coordinate with my shoes.



                 (above) Turquoise Compression Shorts
                               Nike.com $22
                           
          (right) Dedication Long-vent training top
                               Nike.com $42




(below) Yellow Racerback Tank
Black Stretch Shorts
Forever 21 $12.80 & $8.80

The colors are all right, but which combo is best? Stay Tuned to see what I end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment