...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Run Forrest Run

While visiting friends in Hoboken, NJ, we spent a day in New York City. Of all the choices for a restaurant, my friends so kindly let me pick... Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. was the obvious choice! My friends know it is my favorite movie. The restaurant was a blast, with Forrest Gump Movie trivia (which I dominated) and movie set themed decor that made you feel like you were at Mama's house in Greenbo, Alabama! So here are a few pictures from our visit to Bubba Gump!


Forrest Gump, one of my idols. He is an inspiration to all runners. Maybe one day, I'll run across america.. just because I feel like running.. :)

Jill and I enjoying Lt. Dan Lemonades! He's got magic legs.

To Forrest Gump!

No comments:

Post a Comment