...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Helping Friends (and Feet!)

My good friend, Jessica, an avid runner with a low-arched foot or two, asked me the other day if I had any suggestions for running shoes. I shared with her this helpful link on Nike's website: : http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/footwear_finder. Just type in your "foot" info and they give you suggestions for appropriate running shoes. You can get help by going to specialty running stores, also, where they will watch how you run, the shape of your feet, and suggest certain things to help your stride.

I have certainly tried on a lot of different shoe styles and brands. It's fun to try new things, but I typically end up with the same, reliable and dependable style that works for me. The most important thing is honestly the comfort level. If your feet are not happy, they won't work hard for you. I would suggest to make sure you are talking to a knowledgable sales person, first. I would also try on the shoes and go for a little jog around the store. You never know exactly how the shoe fits until your running in it. When you get home, you should wear the shoes around the house to see how they feel for a while. You will be able to tell if they are right for you or not.

For me, its comfort, stability, resiliance, light-weight.

Finding the "perfect" shoe might be tough, which is why I am glad I can keep coming back to my Nike Pegasus.

No comments:

Post a Comment