...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











To Be A RUNNER.. and so much more!!!


This past weeknd my Uncle Mark gave me a book and said "I know youre going to like this." To Be A RUNNER by Martin Dugard-- the title iself already had me excited to begin reading. Well, I cracked it open and truely savored the first 30 pages. Already I have related to so much of the content and have found myself taking down notes on phrases or quotes I want to remember. I want to take my time with this book and really let the words sink into my mind and soul. So far, it seems like Dugard has found the words to say a lot of what I think about and feel in regards to running and life-- and that's the first 30-some pages!!!   

 I can tell I am going to continue enjoying this read and I am looking forward to sharing what I find!



Thanks Uncle Mark! He knows me too well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment