...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Photo Contest Finalist!

Hi there! I mentioned in my previous Marathon posts that I submitted a photo to their Photo Contest. Well, my pic was chosen as a finalist in the category! Cool, right!?? You can help me win by "liking" my photo! All you have to do is go to Facebook and "like" The Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon page, and then click "like" on my photo. My photo is in the "runners on the course" category. Check out all the other awesome pics that other people submitted as wwell. Thanks! Stay tuned to see if I win the contest! :)  

To see my photo and all the other contest finalist photos,

Go to this link--- http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150196585957701&set=a.10150196585757701.316180.139288502700&type=1&theater

P.S. There is a link to my facebook page in my sidebar-- click it and let's be friends! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment