...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Running with Sunglasses

So its not summer, but Sunglasses are a year-round accessory! I almost ALWAYS need them when I'm running.


Many have questioned me on this and "criticized" my sunglasses choices. So maybe I shouldn't wear my typical bug-eyed glasses while I'm running, but most "sportwear" shades are just plain ugly. The ridicule from my friends made me search for stylish lenses made for sports.


Here are some great finds:

     
Nike

            
Nike
                                                                   
                                                                          Oakley's




 
4 Reasons to run in sunglasses anytime

1. It's bright out. Summer sun or winter white snow can be brutal on the eyes, especially if you are outside running for an hour. I know my eyes are sensitive to light so I have to protect them!

2. It's windy sometimes. Who wants road dirt and other things flying into your eyes while your trying to run?? Especially if you wear contacts (a.k.a. me), getting something in your eye is just a pain... well.. in the eye.


3. Keeping my hair out of my face. As much as I can tighten my ponytail, some shorter piecces around my face still fall out while I run. With sunglasses on, I can just tuck the loose pieces behind my ears.


4. Incognito. I like to run freely and usually without interuption. With sunglasses on, I feel like I'm somewhat in disguise. It kind of helps me get in the zone.







No comments:

Post a Comment