...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











MIAMI BEACH

Finally made it to the sun and sand in Miami! Couldnt be happier at the beach-- and yes, i DID get in some awesome running while on vacation!
Nikki Beach

Drew and I on Nikki Beach
(First day-- in desperate need of some sun! haha)

Miami Beach (North)

Cloudy last day-- But it made for one of our best days! Stayed out on the beach until 4:30pm and evened out our Miami tans.. woo-hoo!

Palm trees and an ocean breeze-- All smiles for me!

Drew and I on the path between our hotel and the beach-- Where I did my morning runs! It had the PERFECT breeze to balance the heat on a bright, sunny AM run.

Early wake-up call to see the sun rise! Wasn't going to miss this-- pictures don't do it justice.

Calm, peaceful. serene--- truely refreshing. 

I wish I could see this more often!

Miami-- Can I live here, PLEASE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment