...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Kickin it up a notch!

So with my Half marathon training fully underway I felt like I needed a power boost, something to get me up and energized a little bit more. What better way to do that then to GET NEW SHOES!!!!! I have been wanting to customize some Nike kicks for a while now and this is the perfect time to do so!

Here is what I designed for myself-- totally Pittsburgh Marathon inspired!
There was only one requirement of these shoes-- they had to be some kind of blue. I ALWAYS have blue shoes, it's just my thing.

I think these hit the mark! And I punched up the bright turquoise-y blue with the LIVESTRONG yellow swoosh and laces-- a color that I also love!


                                           Of course I had to customize the ID with my nickname!!!! (I wish you were able to customize each shoe individually for this part-- I would have made the left shoe say RUN so it would read RUN BESS
I can't wait for these shoes to get here! I hope I have enough time to break them in. Now I am even more pumped thanks to a kickstart from these sweet new kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment