...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











TWENTY-FOUR

The Pittsburgh Marathon is in 24 days! I will be running the Half marathon for the 2nd year in a row. This year is especially exciting for me because it is my final run in the 18-24 age group! My last chance to improve in this category then on to the next (and probably toughest) group of females! So, I am appropriately celebrating 24 days until the race because I am going to represent all the ladies at the top of our age group this year! My goal is to improve my time to around 7:49 minute miles. I was slightly under 8 minute miles last year giving me a time of 1:39:59. As long as I improve by even a few seconds (hopefully a little more, though!) I will be happy! May 15th-- I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment