...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











Sock it to me!

Running in the cold weather can have some strange effects on the body. Recently on my chilly runs, I have noticed my feet numbing for the first mile or so. The numbness made it hard to keep running, but eventually it would wear away(or I just ignored it and continued on). A reliable source suggested it was due to poor circulation and suggested compression socks. Definately made a difference! Compression socks feature pressure flow technology to increase circulation during or after your run. They help maximize flow of oxygen to muscles, boost energy and speed recovery time so you can get back on your feet faster! They really do feel good after running-- I even wear them to bed sometimes, but not the same pair I wore while running!   

No comments:

Post a Comment