...a tastey snack to satisfy your active lifestyle.











My First Half

Thought I would share some photos from my first ever Half Marathon this past year. Hard work and dedication got me to the finish line under my goal time-- 1:39:59.. just under 8 minute miles! Competing in this race was an amazing experience to say the least. (Look for a post later on about my training for this event!)



I already registered for the Pittsburgh  Half Marathon in May 2011! 

 

On my way to the starting line...

My supporters! They surprised me with shirts that said "Run Bess Run."
We didn't even coordinate the matching colors!



Pittsburgh Parrot thought I tasted good after running 13.1 miles.

Found my name on the wall with all other marathon runners!


Pittsburgh, PA "City of Bridges" See you on May 15th, 2011!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment